Recent content by rick57

1. R

frameless shower glass question

That's interesting to hear. I suspected that it was easier to install with a U channel and that there was more margin for error in the glass cutting. I'll ask for a new estimate and see what the difference is.
  2. R

frameless shower glass question

Folks: I'm doing a master bath remodel, and am having an issue deciding whether to attach the frameless shower glass which will create the front of the new shower with U channels or clamps. The shower is L shaped, and the back and side walls are all tile and the front walls are glass. The...
  3. R

Remove flow restrictor...K-8506 Kohler showerhead

Folks: At the risk of sounding wasteful, is there a way to remove the flow restrictor from the Kohler k-8506 showerhead? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks