Recent content by ri7425ck

1. R

Sump Pump

pump switch thanks for the info! The switch that I am replacing is a SJE Rhombus, Junior Super Single. I went to there site and found it there, it comes with a mounting bracket. Question, since it failed (you dont see many mercury switches failing) do you think I should stay with this brand? If...
  2. R

Sump Pump

Thanks for that quick response! Ok [I] tried that and the pump runs, so I guess its the switch thats bad. It should be easy enough to change that. I have info on it. Junior Super Single Pump Switch, P/N 1001896, 10' W/plug, 10JSD1WP, SJE RHombus , 50/60 Hz Single phase, 1/2 max horse,13 amps...
  3. R

Sump Pump

I have a basement bathroom With a sump located under my cellar stairs (25' from the Bathrm) The sump pump stopped working about a week ago. I have disconnected the piping, sealing them off. I removed the cover and I am in the process of removing the water. I found lite tan matter (feces?)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks