Recent content by Retiredengineer2057

1. Retiredengineer2057

Rerouting a kitchen sink under house drain - Can I add a "riser section" midway to keep the correct drain drop?

I live in an old house built in 1937 with a crawl space. We have had numerous issues with the kitchen drain line leaking under the house. The first 10' or so of piping is above ground and then it disappears underground to meet up with the main sewer pipe. I would like to replace the underground...
  2. Retiredengineer2057

Is a TT-30R - L14-30 generator to Transfer switch adaptor OK to use?

OK, I read a similar discussion but it doesn't exactly answer my question. I have a Black max 4500W generator with a TT-30R plug. I purchased a reliant transfer 6 circuit switch that has a L14-30 plug. That doesn't match. I purchased an adaptor plug that mates the two together. The 6 circuits I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks