Recent content by Rekehs

1. Rekehs

CSV location

ordered.
  2. Rekehs

CSV location

which tube? since i already have a tank so all i need is this right? https://cyclestopvalves.com/products/pk1a-lt-constant-pressure-kit-less-pressure-tank waiting for answer so i can put an order. thank you. there is a couple spigots with hoses connected for manual watering like washing the...
  3. Rekehs

CSV location

i can move the filter myself, that's easy enough. how hard is it to move the sensor from the side of the pump to the csv?
  4. Rekehs

CSV location

can you tell me where in the pic is the sensing tube? i paid a professional irrigation company to do this. if i have an idea i on how to do it i wouldve done it myself like everything else but irrigation/plumbing i am clueless, the extent of my plumbing/irrigation knowldge is turning on/off the...
  5. Rekehs

CSV location

is it possible to leave the switch wehre it is, right on the pump? this way all i need to do is move the pressure gauge after the csv since i have no idea how to move the switch. thanks
  6. Rekehs

CSV location

hey guys, can someone please tell me where to put the CSV valve in this set-up? thanks
  7. Rekehs

Please Help Free Flowing Irrigation needings pump

it is not a shallow well, it is a free flowing artesian well, i think i remember the guy said the artesian well around my area are in the 300ft range. there's 4 artesian wells in a 100 yard radius around me. located in melbourne, florida. i have no problem with power, i run a subpanel in the...
  8. Rekehs

found your other link , that's way beyond how much we want to spend. and the pump is gonna be outside so with that price pump extremely hi probabilty of getting stolen. :(
  9. Rekehs

is there a goulds multi stage? is pentair good quality comparable to goulds?
  10. Rekehs

can i add the csv on the irrigator? i need the volume of the irrigator than the pressure of the js pump.
  11. Rekehs

pressure about 40psi and probably 60gpm. if i'm gonna use the js10 for irrigation purposes wouldnt i screw up the pump prematurely using it for irrigation?
  12. Rekehs

it is for irrigation though, wouldnt i be better off with an IRRI- GATOR pump?
  13. Rekehs

VU flow traps the sediments from the artesian well so the sand/sediments doesnt go to the sprinkler heads and clogs it up. 1.5" coming from the well. thank you for your reply, appreciate the help.
  14. Rekehs

Hello guys, i need a little bit of help, the picture below is what i initially planned to do using goulds irri-gator 1.5HP but i was told that the irri-gator doesnt work with a pressure tank and the shallow well pump will easily burn if used in this manner. The water is coming from a free...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks