Recent content by Reg1987

1. R

Water well pump Stops Flowing

An update on my well situation..... The well guys came back yesterday and pulled out my pump and used a sand pump. They had previously lowered the pump 17 feet, but that did not seem to help much. They hoped the sand pump would be able to unplug the bore hole and possibly go down farther...
  2. R

Need new well, probably After lowering my well pump 17 feet (just off the bottom), the well guy tested it and it ran for about 3 minutes then quit flowing water. However, the pump was still running, confirmed by an ampmeter. Prior to flow stopping, it pumped 17 gal/min. Probably do not...
  3. R

I don't have any number except what is on the control box. Ya, it sure seems like it should be running longer with a 17 foot drop in the pump level. And it appeared that the motor ran approximately the same time before shutting off at both pump levels. Thus, that would imply a pump motor...
  4. R

4 in casing 180 ft deep I don't know the static water table depth? Don't know if the well water drops when pump shuts off? Just know that we lowered the pump 17 feet and the pump only runs for about two minutes before it quits flowing water.
  5. R

The control Box in the garage says that it is a Franklin Electric 3/4 HP 230v Model 2801074915. Does this motor have a internal shutoff? The well guy that run the water volume test before we lowered the pump said that the pump was still running when it quick flowing. I'm assuming he could...
  6. R

Our water well flow test, directly out of the well head and not connected to the pressure tank, was 3 gal per minute. Also, the water completly stopped flowing after a couple of minutes. The well guy said the pump was still running, just not bring up water. We lowered the pump 17 feet which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks