Recent content by red_lover

1. red_lover

Wiring in a 220 circuit for Tankless water heater - Cunduit from behind the wall?

Thanks hj, I've never actually used conduit before but when you say to offset it to the surface should I do it just above the panel or is it OK to come out to the surface further up at the ceiling just to avoid having a conduit going up the wall (since I have to cut into that wall anyway)? I...
  2. red_lover

Wiring in a 220 circuit for Tankless water heater - Cunduit from behind the wall?

Hi Folks, I'm wiring in a new 220 circuit for a tankless Water Heater. I am pretty sure I am going to have to run it through conduit since I don't want to run the huge wires through the wall and ceiling, That would entail QUITE a lot of sheetrock work :( My question is, where/how do I have the...
  3. red_lover

These aren't shutoff valves! what are they?

REALLY? WOW I have never seen any like this! I guess I will try pulling first LOL. Thank you so much for your response Furd. You learn something new every day, especially when you buy a new house!
  4. red_lover

These aren't shutoff valves! what are they?

I went under the sink to turn off the water supply and found these plastic-like connections that have a disk that I thought might be the shutoff but they just seem to freewheel forever. does anyone know what they are?
  5. red_lover

Valve sputtering noise when refilling

Installed a Toto Drake about a month ago and everything was fine. Both I and my wife noticed two days ago that the sound that the toilet makes when refilling after the flush is noisier all of a sudden. The sound has changed from a smooth steady refill sound, to a refill sound that is...
  6. red_lover

TOTO seat, the early design from 2004

I was... well, my CATS were wondering... I have two toilet trained cats that might have had a problem with the slippery swooping Toto seat. Also, it appears that the Toto seat gets narrower towards the front as well, giving them less room to take their "stance". It took me 6 months to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks