Recent content by red dog

1. red dog

Water issues....please help!

I'm thinking of going with a chlorinator, holding tank (i found a 200 gal. that would fit thru the door), a jet pump to take water from holding tank to our pressure tank, then to a terminox filter to remove iron etc. to a softener then possibly a reverse osmosis system under sink to get rid of...
  2. red dog

Yes, the flow rate is 1.64gpm.
  3. red dog

Hi All! Wondering if anyone has suggestions for taking care of my water issues? I had a test done that showed I have 20grains hardness and 1part Iron. When the man checked my sample he said I had hydrogen sulfide just from smelling the sample. I also have a low flow rate of 1.64. I raised...
  4. red dog

Many water issues

Hi all! First time on this great site! I have well water with a flow rate of 1.64, hardness of 20grains and 1 part iron along with sulphur. I've talked to a few experts locally and I'm not sure if they are trying to sell me extra equipment. What has been suggested is a new well pump for a 35...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks