Recent content by RAMAIR

1. RAMAIR

Drain Question for the experts, Local Plumber installed shower drain question.

No No, sorry for the confusion.... Admittedly I had taken the pvc glue and ran it along the seam again after he left just to be sure. But the height of the drain is perfect, however within the drain itself is a 2" drain pipe that slides into the drain, my only concern is it looks like the...
  2. RAMAIR

Drain Question for the experts, Local Plumber installed shower drain question.

Hey guys quick question, I had a plumber come install my drain for the shower, and it seems that the drain could have been pressed down about 1/4 of an inch more. Just wondering if that could cause an issue. I asked him about it and he guarantees me that there is no issue. Just wondering what...
  3. RAMAIR

Is my P Drain Too Deep?

How do I fix it? It looks like its crooked from the sink drain being un-even/ Thanks again>
  4. RAMAIR

Is my P Drain Too Deep?

I have looked on the interweb here for awhile and am looking to a good answer to my question. Is this P Drain too deep going back to the outlet? I can shave off about 2 inches on the drain from the sink and the extension... as of now there are no issues/smells>? Thanks for your help in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks