Recent content by Ralphxyz

1. Ralphxyz

Total revamp of hydronic heating?

Whoa dude, "In summary we are going solar " I am going for free electricity (well in 5 years).
  2. Ralphxyz

CUSTOM DIY GEO AC need help from fellow members !!

Hey Jin, interesting concept! What is the water heat gain across your heatexchanger? Water input temp/output temp? Have you done any thing to maximize the heat gain (gpm flow/speed)? Then what is your heatexchange rate of you air flow? Sorry if you said this and I missed it. Obviously you...
  3. Ralphxyz

Total revamp of hydronic heating?

Ok, thanks to Jim's answer on my Boiler thread https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?47883-Series-Boilers I know I want to go with a "modulating" boiler. Now let me layout my project, I really need help thinking this through. In summary we are going solar and will be replacing our...
  4. Ralphxyz

Series Boilers?

Hey thanks Jim for the reply and the insight!! The ideal conditions concept is very intriguing. I will start a new thread outlining my project. Thanks again. Ralph
  5. Ralphxyz

Series Boilers?

Thanks for the reply Jim, now that is interesting. I have been out of the heating field about the time that modulating boilers came along so I am not familiar with them. Let me layout what I am working with, I am open to all suggestions. I have a single residence with a 120,000 btu oil...
  6. Ralphxyz

Series Boilers?

A couple of years ago a new boiler and radiation company called Slant Fin had a series boiler package where if you had a 200,000 btu load you installed two 100,000 btu boilers. The idea was that one of the boilers would do the early season heating and the second would kick in as the outside...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks