Recent content by Ralphwolf

1. Ralphwolf

Brine tank filling up with too much water

Reviving an old thread. Is the pic above from a Medallist (previous page)? Mine is different, I think. Maybe this one is slightly disassembled or something??? Mine has a top with hole for piston rod, 3 cages, a thick cage, 2 cages, and end end piece with four prongs. At least that's I I...
  2. Ralphwolf

Culligan Medallist Woes

Update. I have become an expert of taking this thing a part. Anyone hiring a dis-assembler? I would say assembler as soon as it works after I put it back together. :) Anyways, the main piston is bad. It broke on the sixth and seventh piece. All washers are intact from my previous purchase...
  3. Ralphwolf

Culligan Medallist Woes

Well... I changed the rings and everything. All ports seemed clear. But during the brine draw, it was pushing water in. I double checked everything and everything seemed good. After no success, I gave up. <Fast forward 2 months> Yesterday, I wanted to give it another try. I did a manual...
  4. Ralphwolf

Culligan Medallist Woes

Looks sort of like a 7000. From above it looks like a 2510. Plus, the piston is just a shaft with a rubber plunger...I suppose its Culliganized. The part I am referring to is under a metal plate right on top. It is removed by taking out 3 screws. Under that, is a gasket and in the hole...
  5. Ralphwolf

Culligan Medallist Woes

Ugh! I didn't want to have to do that. Its funny how the Culligan manual says "Pull out.." like its some simple task. Anyways, to put it back in...reverse the scenario? Oh, what about that educator thingy. How do I get that out without destroying it? Here's another question? Does...
  6. Ralphwolf

Culligan Medallist Woes

Hello everyone. I have been lurking this site among many others in a quest to repair my water softener. The softener continues to drain after it cycles through its processes. During my expedition, it seems that a seal pack should render my solution. I did replace the o-rings on the brine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks