Recent content by Rainier

1. Rainier

New Pside-kick fittings

Hi valveman, This is new construction. My concern was corrosion caused by dissimilar metals. So, I'm OK with using brass fittings to connect my valve into my system ? Rainier
  2. Rainier

New Pside-kick fittings

Thanks craigpump, The csv1w was shown in the catalog that I had and has been replaced with the csv1a. The kit in my older literature also had a brass manifold and some pieces not included in the new model. Rainier
  3. Rainier

New Pside-kick fittings

Hi Folks, I received my new Pside-kick unit last month and am preparing to install it in the cabin. My question is about what fittings to use with the CSV1A valve since it is stainless steel and the older model used the CSV1W which was bronze. When I connect it to my water system do I need...
  4. Rainier

JM Eagle Pure-Core pipe

Hi Folks, I'm doing a lot of planning and research waiting for spring to get here and the snow to be gone so I can get to work on the cabin. Has anyone here used JM Eagle Pure-Core pipe? How does it compare to the black poly pipe? I'm considering using it to connect the well to a P-side kick...
  5. Rainier

Pure-Core water pipe

Hi Folks, I'm doing a lot of planning and research waiting for spring to get here and the snow to be gone so I can get to work on the cabin. Has anyone here used JM Eagle Pure-Core pipe? How does it compare to the black poly pipe? I'm considering using it to connect the well to a P-side kick...
  6. Rainier

New Construction Drain Question

Thanks again Folks, I was typing while you were replying. I'll take the direct route and drop down to the level of my septic line direct from the toilet. Rainier
  7. Rainier

Thanks Guys, I don't have a problem with what you've addressed. I was just wondering if it's normal to plumb a straight shot down from the toilet about 3 feet and then make a turn direct to the septic tank, which is outside, or should it turn horizontal just under the floor joists, 12 inches...
  8. Rainier

Hi Folks, I've picked up a lot of good ideas here, but I haven't come across anything addressing this. I'm building an 800 sq ft cabin in Idaho and will be doing the plumbing this spring. I have a crawl space under the cabin with 3' walls on an 8" footing. The bathroom will be in the SE...
  9. Rainier

New Well, Need Help

Thanks for the advice valveman. How deep should I set the pump? rainier
  10. Rainier

New Well, Need Help

Hi Folks, I've got a well that I will be plumbing to the cabin that I am building in Idaho this summer. I've gotten a lot of good information from reading the posts on this site. The well is 160' deep with a 6" casing in granite. The recovery rate was 10 gpm when we drilled it 5 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks