Recent content by rachelkei

1. R

Leak in utility room when 2nd floor tub and shower drain

We found the leak. it is on the main waste pipe at the joints where a couple of pipes from the top floor meet. The pipe itself is located snuggly between the wall and the HVAC venting. It is hard to reach. It is leaking at the top and bottom of the pipe at the joints. The guys at home depot...
  2. R

No, the leak happens even when I use the tub, and I am not much of a splasher. :p I really don't know anything about plumbing beyond fixing a running toilet. I don't think there is an access. I am wondering if this is something I should venture to do myself to save some money, or call in...
  3. R

We recently noticed wetness in our utility room next to our furnace and water heater. Today my husband noticed that while the kids were draining the tub on the 2nd floor there was dripping from above in the basement utility room. There is no actual ceiling in the utility room it is just studs...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks