Recent content by Rabid_Rabbit

1. Rabid_Rabbit

Garburator (Garbage Disposal) Issues

When my brother installed his disposal he also used the power form the dishwasher, but he hooked it up to the line after the power switch. So the disposal would only work while the dishwasher was running.
  2. Rabid_Rabbit

Bathroom questions.

Thanks, I also emailed the company for the Specs on the pump. Now all I have to do is figure out is how to tie into a vent.
  3. Rabid_Rabbit

Bathroom questions.

Merry Christmas. I have been working in my basement finishing it. I am going to put in a half bath. The rough in for the bath is all ready installed the 4 inch pipe for the toilet and the drain pipe all run under the slab to a sump pump I checked this by dumping water down the pipe and listened...
  4. Rabid_Rabbit

Basement Bathroom

Well when I got home I looked at the washer drain and it actually goes down into the slab near the sump pump. When we first move into the house the washer was draining into the utility sink which goes into the sump pump(which is sealed up tight). The washer drain would not reach the 2 inch pipe...
  5. Rabid_Rabbit

Mystery stink in new home -- any ideas?

When I was redoing the the tile in my downstairs bathroom I removed the toilet and plug the hole with a rag and covered with a plastic bag. When it got cold then the bathroom would have the sewer stink. Then I started a fire in the living room fireplace the whole house started to stink. Not...
  6. Rabid_Rabbit

Basement Bathroom

I'm not sure I thought that the 2 inch pipe was for a sink, but I don't see any vent pipes. all the drains from the first floor just have 90's that attach to the main waste line. I know that there should be vent lines somewhere. We did have the house inspected before we bought it. The inspector...
  7. Rabid_Rabbit

Basement Bathroom

OK, I have a question on installing a bathroom in my basement. Here are my circumstances. In the basement I have all the waste lines running down to one 4 inch pipe then down the wall and exiting the basement about 2 feet up the wall in the direction of the septic tank. I'm guessing that this is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks