Recent content by R3Improvements

1. R3Improvements

Battery Back-Up Sump Pump

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a battery back-up sump pump? Is the basement watchdog a good pump? Thanks
  2. R3Improvements

Back-Up Sump Pump

Does anyone have a recommendation on a battery back-up sump pump? Thanks
  3. R3Improvements

Hydronic BAseboard Sizing

Is there a formula I should follow when sizing a new hydronic baseboard heater? I'm remodeling a bathroom in a 100 year old house. Thanks.
  4. R3Improvements

Electric Pipe Wrap

Does electric pipewrap work? IS it safe? Is there a particular brand I should use? I have pipe running in a crawl space that I would like to protect. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  5. R3Improvements

3rd Floor Bathroom

Good advice on checking with local code. If they say it's okay to have 3 baths going into one stack, do you think its okay to do what I origally proposed above? THanks for all your help. THis website is pretty amazing.
  6. R3Improvements

Radiant Floor HEating

Is there an inexpensive radiant floor heating mat I can put under tile? Is there a brand that costs less than the others but is still good quality?
  7. R3Improvements

3rd Floor Bathroom

THe house only has one vertical Waste and Vent Stack. This is the stack/Vent I'm proposing putting the 90 degree elbow in. Is this still a problem? Thanks for your quick response and help.
  8. R3Improvements

3rd Floor Bathroom

I'm remodeling my 3rd floor bathroom. In order to maximize my bathroom, I would like to put a 90 degree elbow in my existing 4" cast iron plumbing stack (it currently runs straight through the middle of the bathroom and exits the roof immediately above the bathroom), run about 3 feet of...
  9. R3Improvements

Plumbing Stack

Can the slightly pitched horizontal section be at the same level as where the toilet ties in or does the horizontal section need to be 40" above this connection? Thanks.
  10. R3Improvements

Plumbing Stack

I'm remodeling my attic bathroom. In order to maximize my bathroom, I would like to put an elbow in my existing cast iron plumbing stack, run about 3feet of horizontal pvc, and then put another elbow in and vent it through the roof. The stack currently runs right through the middle of my attic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks