Recent content by Quazimoto

1. Quazimoto

Burned out pressure switch on shallow well jet pump

thanks! I had a feeling that there was something I was missing... but, now that I have a new hobby; waiting for my fractured arm to heal, this pump project is going to be on hold. I expect to be done watching grass growing in a few weeks. Once I can use my arm again I will reinstall old...
  2. Quazimoto

Okay, Here is what I do know; using 2 multi-meters I find my resistance between the input of 110 v lines is ~ 1 ohm, and at times ~ 0.5 ohm. this test is done with capacitor removed and start circuit off (and on, makes no difference). The resistance of the start circuit which is actuated by...
  3. Quazimoto

The amp draw when I tested it before replacing the wiring and the 110 volt leads was only 2 amps using a typical inexpensive induction amp meter. This at the time seemed low, but I do not have any specs that help me than the tag which says max rated at 9.6 amps. 2 amps should not cause much heat...
  4. Quazimoto

Greetings, At first it seemed easy enough... I had some old and poor corroded wiring going to an expensive, yet old Sta-Rite HNE-L shallow well jet pump. The original owners of this church had used a simple 110 volt plug into a receptacle for power. This caused the brass plug ends to burn up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks