Recent content by quantumbass

1. quantumbass

Terry Love- cancer update

Oh wow, I'm new here, but I am sorry to hear. I send my prayers for him and your family to see peaceful times with all the love in the coming days. I just found this forum and have been searching and learning a lot. One thing that stood out was it's pretty clear that this was a passion, and I do...
  2. quantumbass

Venting and routing for a recovery replacement of pipes

@wwhitney thank you for getting back So in where I am at, what is adopted was `2015 Idaho State Plumbing Code` and `You can view these codes at the ICC website under "International Codes" for free.` which I took as being chapter 29 in the 2015 IBC, but this is the 2017 ID state plumbing code...
  3. quantumbass

just wanted to bump this. If there was anything that I didn't get clearly detailed to help please let me know. I really just don't want to have to cut any new wholes only to need to redo it and cut even more. Thank you for the help cheers
  4. quantumbass

Hello, I had to have my original copper drain pipes pulled, and I am trying to pick up where my house was left after someone bailed on me. The short of it was that a copper 2" pipe went through the HVAC return duct right over the HVAC main stack with a failing joint there, so it was supposed to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks