Recent content by Qualispec

1. Qualispec

Tips and Tricks for Backwashing Carbon Filter and Water Softener Install?

1. Yes, I am on city water. 2. On second thought, I'm not sure if a utility sink that is supplied by the water softener would make sense in my situation. It would only get cold water, and there's no washing machine nearby, so it would have to share a p-trap or drain with the backwashing carbon...
  2. Qualispec

Tips and Tricks for Backwashing Carbon Filter and Water Softener Install?

I'm planning to have a local water professional install a whole house backwashing carbon filter and water softener, but am wondering if there are any tips and tricks of what I should request in the installation that may not be standard? From my research so far, I've come up on the following: -...
  3. Qualispec

Fleck 5810 Discontinued? Next Best Alternative Valve? Clack WS1?

I am in the market for a whole house backwashing carbon filter and water softener, both requiring valves. Was initially looking to get those systems with the Fleck 5810 valve, but I was informed today that Fleck discontinued the 5810 earlier this year. Googling seemed to confirm this. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks