Recent content by pward76

1. pward76

Rain Bird ESP-Me - cyclic program will not start at programmed time

UPDATE: It's working. User error. Setting it to 3:00 AM and 0 days (after 3:00 am that day) means you will be waiting 3 days for it to run - D'uh. I was not taking the crossover at midnight into account. Yes, it's a stupid mistake, but hey - it works! and the local rain bird guy has YET...
  2. pward76

Thanks for the reply - and you were faster than the local guy. I have thought about that. When I tested it, I set it to run on the next 15 minute increment and set the days to 0 - and it worked. What I didn't take into consideration is that then setting it to 0 days to run at 3:00 in the...
  3. pward76

More accurately, it will not start at 3:00 AM. Program A is my only program. I have set the controller to water every 3 days, all 9 stations, and have specified durations for each station. I know the program works because I can manually run it. I have tested the cyclic programming -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks