Recent content by publicsteele

1. publicsteele

Danze vs. Delta vs. Moen

Danze I just bought a new Danze shower head and am very pleased with it. (D461025). My old head was a Danze as well and it had split where the piece with the holes in it was joined with the body of the head. The head is about 3.5 inches wide and has a very relaxing "rain shower"...
  2. publicsteele

Old Valve Body New Valve Stems

problem solved Thank YOU Thank you to all who replied to help me out. It turns out that the stems were not P. Pfister afterall. I got a bad tip from my local hardware store guy. I found the right stems and got generic handles. Installing the diverter stem was a little tricky but after...
  3. publicsteele

still confused Thanks for the responses. So, let me get this straight. If I want to change my faucet brand, I have to open my wall and change the three stem valve body?
  4. publicsteele

Thanks for running this message board! I recently bought a "Price Pfister style" remodeling kit made by Danco. It is a 3 stem compression system. When I tried to install the new stems I found that the older valve body is a little wider and the threads are tighter... the stems didn't fit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks