Recent content by ptwohey

1. ptwohey

How do I wire multiple zone relays ...

I'm back and replying to my own thread. I studied the wire diagrams for both the aquastat and zone controler. They are contradicing when it comes to the line voltage source. The aquastat shows that ZR and ZC are the hot and neutral 120V controled by the temperature relay that could...
  2. ptwohey

Dielectric Union Leakage

I see everyone's response and you have a few choices to consider, but, what I do is to loosen the nut and open the union, clean any sediment and crud that has grown on them, then wrap teflon tape around the plastic washer, insert it, and tighten it down. It has worked so far, about 5 years now.
  3. ptwohey

How do I wire multiple zone relays ...

I am upgrading my old heating system with a larger WM with a tankless that comes prewired with an aquastat with one zone and the ZC and ZR terminals for additional zones. My question concerns the ZC and ZR terminals. What do they do? With the old system that had similar wiring, I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks