Recent content by ptlove

1. ptlove

Just replaced Moen posi temp 1222 cartridge and it leaks

Thanks everyone for the replies. I have called Moen, and a new one is on the way. Jimbo, fyi, the new one is a genuine OEM Moen part in Moen packaging, and it did have both O-rings. It was 39.99 at home depot. Paul
  2. ptlove

Thanks for responding jimbo, but i do have the genuine Moen part. I realized that my post may have confused you. that model number (109272) I referenced was from the original cartridge, not the new one i used to replace it.
  3. ptlove

Hi, I looked around this forum, and found much useful information regarding my problem, but nonetheless still wonder about a few things. Background: I live in San Diego, where I've read the water is pretty hard. The faucet on the tub gradually started malfunctioning, and finally got to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks