Recent content by psmith0803

1. psmith0803

Toilet clogs

I'm not sure on the flapper size, I can take a look at that. My guess is they are builders grade as well, we were never really given an option. So do you have a "high pressure" toilet you would recommend?
  2. psmith0803

Toilet clogs

I put in the toilet section I guess because I thought it was a lack of water causing the issue but you may be right. It's all new system (less than 6 months old) so I don't think it's a rid ex issue. The toilets are western brand again, less than 6 months old. We certainly would change the...
  3. psmith0803

Toilet clogs

I've got two restrooms on a small office and have about 7 to 8 employees (all but 1 is a woman) using them. They are on a single septic tank and we're fighting clogs more than I think we should. Typically it starts at the tank where the "t" is mounted to force the solids down and then just backs...
  4. psmith0803

Ejector Basin venting question

I've been reading up on ejector basin venting. There are quite a few threads on here about that. Here are my questions. 1) I have a toilet 5' from the basin straight 4" run. There is a T in the run where a shower / sink run into this. Because of the short distance I was just going to vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks