Recent content by pseudoyams

1. pseudoyams

Help with Stubborn Anode Rod

Its been about a month now since I swapped and its been good. Family is happy now. ;) Im keeping the Ceranode in my back pocket just in case the smell comes back. Itll be much easier to swap now! Thanks for the suggestions.
  2. pseudoyams

I kept forgetting to post an update to this but this is how my situation played out.. I couldn't get it to budge for anything. I called a local contractor and they gave it a good effort for about 45' then gave up saying they couldn't get it out. I called Rheem to explain my situation -...
  3. pseudoyams

Neither 1, 2, or 4 so must be #3. I did start with a 12pt socket and it did round off the nut a bit, but I then got a 6pt socket for the impact wrench and its able to catch enough - so Im ok there. The impact wrench I had does 300 ft lb of torque and 1050 ft lb in bolt breakaway (whatever that...
  4. pseudoyams

Hey Folks- I recently upgraded my hot water heater to a Rheem Performance Platinum Hybrid water heater as part of a recent remodel. After about a month the hot water started giving off a sulfur smell which has stuck around since. The wife is getting annoyed with it - as am I. We live out in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks