Recent content by ps004ynos

1. ps004ynos

Replacing Glenwall

For those who did this before, what do you recommend for the neoprene gasket? Websites below just for reference pictures. I see this Zurn "extra thick" wall hung gasket model 30435T Or This Zurn wall hung gasket model Z1210 http://www.amscostore.com/mm5/Z1210-57.html Thanks, going to pull...
  2. ps004ynos

Replacing Glenwall

Great, thanks for confirming the tank. I noticed the open box tank for cheaper as well. I'm leaning towards buying the tank locally due to Terry's post about American Standard return rates in his old post here...
  3. ps004ynos

Replacing Glenwall

Hi all, I'm not a plumber but am considering replacing three toilets in my parents place. They are wall mounted American Standard toilets, so I believe they are Glenwall models based on what I have read. They are gravity flush. My questions are: 1. Can someone confirm they are Glenwalls...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks