Recent content by ProfStudent

1. ProfStudent

Limited Money, Water and Time for a Toilet Please

Thank you for the directions on the sticky.
  2. ProfStudent

I purchased the Toto and how would it best be installed please? Thank you again for your help.
  3. ProfStudent

I don't think so? I guess I have to get the toilet in and see. The present cheapy oval bowl is 2 inches from the wall.
  4. ProfStudent

The present one is an inch or so from the wall. As long as it works and can close the door.
  5. ProfStudent

Thank you gentlemen for your generous time and advice. I will call around right away. Also is it normal for the wall to the toilet bolt to be about 14 inches? Just wondering since at Home Depot said I should measure that. Thank you again.
  6. ProfStudent

Dear Forum thank you for taking time to read this question. I was wondering what is the: least problem prone toilet that has a (very) low water usage less than 1.6 gallons per flush or high efficiency toilet, this includes the pressure assist systems on the Californian link reasonably...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks