Recent content by praycop

1. P

Name these Totos

Jimbo...given the cost for new ones it seemed like a good buy, these were used for a year then stored in garage for several, oh well, there mine now. Korky does make one but their website doesn't have a shopping side to it. I went to HD, ACE, and LOWES but they don't carry the Toto version.
  2. P

Name these Totos

Terry, I think I scored big time for these two toilets ($250 for both). I picked them up last night. One of them needs basically all the guts for the inside and the Unifit adapters came with them but are used. I might just buy new ones. Do I buy the Korky with flapper parts or the "Fits Toto"...
  3. P

Name these Totos

Dang your good!
  4. P

Name these Totos

Please help me identify the model of these toilets. These are pics taken by Craigslist seller. Is there enough room to feed water supply line behind the toilet? If facing the toilet the supply is plumbed on the left, these toilets look like the supply is on the right, under tank. I have a 12"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks