Recent content by Positronus

1. Positronus

Moving shower drain across floor joist

I added lavatory to the diagram, and yes, two pipes with crosses on them are vents to the roof. Earlier you said, How hard would that be? Can I add bend to 3" sewer pipe in order to center 2" shower pipe over the 3" sewer pipe? I will need to do this in order to install 48"x48" Schluter shower...
  2. Positronus

Lavatory is the terminal of 3" on the left of the photo. I don't need 2" shower drain to be over 3" line, but rather on the right side of the two joists in the photo. This is needed to accommodate for Schluter off-set subtrade's drain that is positioned 10" from the wall where toilet paper...
  3. Positronus

Thank you for your comments Wayne. I am adding the correct isometric diagram and photo of the physical drain, perhaps it would better convey what I am trying to do.
  4. Positronus

Below is the diagram of my bathroom plumbing system, hopefully it's somewhat correct. I'd like to move shower drain to the right of the joist (marked with 'new'). I was thinking about following options, that might as well be incorrect because I am not very versed in plumbing codes: * Move drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks