Recent content by Polyresearch

1. Polyresearch

PEX pipe problems

That's one fuzzy looking fitting Based on your picture its obvious to me that you're experiencing whats commonly referred to as dezincification. I may be able to put you in touch with someone that can help or at least give you some information that may get you moving in the right direction...
  2. Polyresearch

Airless Water Valve, Paying too much for water?

Google Patent Search: Airflow regulating valve assembly Thought you all would be interested in seeing the full patent application for this little do-dad. The following link includes the full abstract, drawings, description, and related claims. I noticed that another member posted a link to...
  3. Polyresearch

In search of a licensed journeyman or master in Hawaii

Thanks jimbo Jimbo, Thanks for the comment. I'm fairly certain Hawaii is under the UPC 97. The project is private rather than union. Hope this answers your question and thanks again for the comment. John
  4. Polyresearch

In search of a licensed journeyman or master in Hawaii

Does anybody know of any good sites to seek out licensed plumbers in Hawaii? Current I'm looking for either a Journeyman or a Master to work on a project in Honolulu. Obviously if you're a licensed plumber in Oahu and you're reading this post then by all means email me at...
  5. Polyresearch

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

I assume you're talking about the Edwards Aquifer? A couple of things you'll have to consider regarding the purchase/installation of a water softener. It's my understanding that in some cases these fittings are failing in a little as two years time. If you install a water softener now you may...
  6. Polyresearch

Is there a class action lawsuit against Kitec piping?

TX Kitec Counsel Hello KITEC-VICTIM. From what I can gather their may be tons of Kitec victims in central Texas. In speaking to a few fellow plumbers and others within the industry it sounds like there may be a good amount of failing Kitec fittings from San Antonio to clear north of Austin...
  7. Polyresearch

watts or zurn pex fittings

Questionable Zurn Fittings Hey burleymike. If you haven't done so already you might want to have a look at the class action website www.zurnclassaction.com. It's my understanding that this lawsuit claims that certain F1807 brass Zurn fittings were manufactured in a defective manner. So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks