Recent content by pnbrownsr

1. pnbrownsr

Sink and dishwasher drain to abandoned washer standpipe

I have confirmed that the vent is 2" cast iron so we will tie into the vent (with the Fernco type shielded couplings) and cap off the old washer standpipe as suggested by Asktom. We really do not want to go into the slab for this install. Thanks to all for their helpful comments. Pat
  2. pnbrownsr

Thanks very much for the replies. Tomorrow I will measure the vent stack and report that. I am tending toward Asktom's recommendation of opening the wall and tying into the stack, especially if it turns out to be 2"
  3. pnbrownsr

Hello, I have been viewing this forum for several years and have gotten some excellent advice here, and have as a direct result of this forum replaced all my toilets with Toto Drake toilets. The advice here is outstanding. My daughter and her husband recently bought a home in central Florida...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks