Recent content by plumbx

1. P

rough-in sink drain through floor - where/what to cap for inspection ?

This is an old house that already went through many re-pluming jobs. When I got to it, that wall - about 20 feet long with a sliding patio door an 6' window above the sink, had just 1 stud intact supporting the roof load. All of the other had been cut, bored, notched to Smitherines. I had to...
  2. P

Yep. Even sent the inspector detaled drawing of the whole thing - which they don't require but agreed to take a look at before I started this project. No problem with the inspectors or AAVs here ( Washington County, Oregon )
  3. P

Yes. AAVs ara allowed here. I've had that discussion with the inspector. They'll let me put this one in and 2 others. Thanks for your comment. Stubbing it up thru the floor and capping it really seems reasonable. Thanks for the comments!
  4. P

I'm doing a kitchen remodel that includes complete re-pipe and new cabinets, sink, etc. The kitchen sink is located on an external wall, under a large 6 foot wide window. Because of the location, I do not want to put the DWV pipes in the wall. I'm planning to put the kitchen sink drain through...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks