Recent content by Plumbum

1. Plumbum

Backwards island sink loop vent?

Are you allowed to use AAV's in your neck of the woods?
  2. Plumbum

Rough in Water Softener

You can get cold water easy. The pipe on the right should be the cold feed line. Don't know where you can tap into a hot line.
  3. Plumbum

Identity Moen shower faucet with 1200

I always thought the B was for brass. I just learned something new.
  4. Plumbum

Rough in for toilet with two outlets????

That's a first for me. My first thought was it was designed as a standard rough or close rough. But there is only one set of mounting holes.?? I'd pass on using it myself. But yes. In order to use it you would have to plug the hole you don't use.(and hope it doesn't leak) And then lower your...
  5. Plumbum

Another Laundry Sink Question

Cut in a 2" san-tee just below the existing san-tee. Roll the new tee out of the wall at a 45 then use a street 45 to hold your new waste line tight to the wall and over to new sink location. If you run the new drain in 2" you can run it up to 5' without using an AAV.
  6. Plumbum

Identity Moen shower faucet with 1200

Looks like cartridge leak. Probably only when shower is on. Use a Moen 1200B cartridge replacement.
  7. Plumbum

Toilet vent location

The problem with your theory is now WITHOUT a toilet set in place you are introducing a lot of air into the system with the water. Of course it will flow. You've essentially gave the drain a 3-4" vent. Now if you left the toilet set and dumped a 5 gallon bucket. You would be able to tell a...
  8. Plumbum

Toilet vent location

Where I come from. Each fixture has it's own vent.
  9. Plumbum

Kitchen sink with strange fasteners?

You can also use metal plumbers tape. Loop the tape through the slot and then screw the tape to inside of cabinet. I prefer Smooky's method.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks