Recent content by Plumbersnightmare

1. Plumbersnightmare

Don't dump coffee down the kitchen sink while the disposer is being replaced.

Typically I would toss out a very standard misogynistic comment (#23c if memory serves) with regards to your clueless individual statement above but I'm brand new here and well don't want to get insta-banned at the moment. However ... said clueless individuals(regardless of sex) ... are not at...
  2. Plumbersnightmare

Basement - Full Bath addition.

Truth ... I spoke with a buddy that has a better familiarity (as it seems you do) with these types of systems. Personally I've never seen them before and this picture was tied to the pump I linked above .. in the linked pdf. Thereby making me believe I needed a big concrete pit (found...
  3. Plumbersnightmare

By the time I'm done the pit should be almost 8ft below the surface of the ground level around it so no issues with freezing I dont think. The pump that i listed above is a Homa TP50M24/2/1 1.7 BPH .. dont know what BPH is it is a 2in discharge I can't find a hp value to the pump. exterior...
  4. Plumbersnightmare

Hi, First post but longtime DIY and mostly not an idiot. I'm considering the cost effectiveness of digging in a basement and adding a full bath. Recently replaced all plumbing/sewer from galvanized/cement to copper/ABS. (old cement butt join sewer main was eaten by trees and all the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks