Recent content by pinto

1. pinto

Collapsed Well

Unfortunately (not really) the nearest neighbor is over a mile away. Good news is the new pump guy has dropped the liner in & is about ready to drop new pump & drop pipe in the well. Hopefully we will have water this evening.
  2. pinto

Collapsed Well

I understand the business side of drilling. What I don't understand is a driller saying let's try & pull the pump & worst case we show up with the drill rig tomorrow, than he doesn't come through. If your not sure when you'll be done drilling than wait on pulling the pump. I had water, now I...
  3. pinto

Collapsed Well

90% of the wells in are area are not cased, but the last few years most drillers are lining with pvc. We got the in-line pressure tank out & we are just going to put in new drop pipe in beside the old pipe. I'm just a bit irked at the driller. He broke the pipe, which is fine, but then leaves me...
  4. pinto

Collapsed Well

7 years ago I had a well drilled, only cased for 20'. The well report said the depth was 340 & static line was 240. I watched the pump guy drop the drop pipe & pump to 290'. After a few weeks the control box was taken out by lighting & pump guy came to replace it. Once he replaced the box, we...
  5. pinto

Well Troubleshooting

So what would be the minimum size pressure tank that I would need? It's a 3 full bathroom home, sprinkler zone is 6 sprinklers per zone. Thanks
  6. pinto

Well Troubleshooting

Valveman, my well caved in and it looks like I have to drill a new one, couldn't get drop line and pump out because the galv pipe broke & will probably continue to break if we fish it out. My question is my current system was a Goulds 3hp pump with and inline pressure tank. I have a slab on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks