Recent content by pikachu621

1. pikachu621

Waterproofing inside of toilet lid?

Thanks. Good to know!
  2. pikachu621

Well, the old toilet had finish coating all the way around the lip... Also, I went to the blue big box store today & the stuff was $30/qt. so I'm going to pass on that idea. For some reason my old toilet would often have enough water under the lid that it dripped as I took it off. Nothing...
  3. pikachu621

The porcelain on this new toilet just doesn't seem to have the quality of the 42 yr old toilet I am replacing. It's very thin & lightweight in comparison. The finish coating does not go as far under the edges as the old one either.
  4. pikachu621

Would there be any harm in using that paint-on rubber stuff to coat the inside of the tank lid? Also, I don't like that this new toilet has 2 holes from molding. Can I seal those holes with something?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks