Recent content by picapiedra

1. picapiedra

how many lights in a circuit as per code

It is my intention to place 24 pot lights around the perimeter of the house. 24 lights of 50 watts, having of total of 1200 watts. 1200 watts divided by 120 volts gives me 10 amps. I have placed a new breaker of 15 amps. Wich lead me to think that I will be OK. The...
  2. picapiedra

outdoor soffit lighting

I strongly believe that H.D. as the manufacture those pot lights, they should have a longer clips so that it can stay firmly. As stated in their box..it suppose to be an outdoor SOFFIT lighting. What i have found in other forums....electric contractors placed a 1/4 inch of plywood of...
  3. picapiedra

outdoor soffit lighting

I have bough from H.D. a Commercial Electric Outdoor Soffit Lighting, retrofit kit 6 pack. 4 inches outdoor soffit kit. C2 545898. The problem that i have is: the remodel CLIP is too short to hold the housing can against the soffit. I believe that the clips will do OK in a ceiling with...
  4. picapiedra

little flow of water

i have placed a tee on a branch. and i got a little flow of water. This is the first time that happening to me. In the same branch and at the end of the line is the shower line. In the shower i have a normal flow of quantity of water. BUT in my pedestal sink i have a little flow of water in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks