Recent content by PHONEMAN

1. PHONEMAN

Booster Pump Help

Great so I dont have to drain the tank, We have a problem with tannin in the water which makes it smell, I have a filter (tank with computer head which really cleans out the smell totally, have some type of media, havent a clue what but it works great. Basically my Pump house looks like a...
  2. PHONEMAN

Booster Pump Help

Thanks Valveman, So where does the air for the tank come from?. I wish there was a way to tell how much of a full tank is water or air, tried taping on it to see if there was a differerence in sound but cant seem to tell any difference. maybe its just me...
  3. PHONEMAN

Booster Pump Help

That makes alot of since, I will try that........ Seems like I did try it before, If Im rembering, it would not go beyond 60, it just kept running and didnt build anymore pressure. But not sure now , will try it again. also the 20 lbs pressure between off and on also makes since, the pump is a...
  4. PHONEMAN

Booster Pump Help

I have a 1 1/2 hp stss-rite jet pump, 85 foot well, 85 gallon regular pressure tank (non bladder)Pro Source Chlorine injection w/ 85 gal holding tank, then large carbon filter , then water softener, then another special large filter to remove Tanin and the smell that goes with it...
  5. PHONEMAN

In the ball park?

Im really new at this , so Ive got a 85 gallon tank , its a regular tank no bag inside of it, just a straight 85 gallon, Pro Sourse tank, 1 hp jet pump. Setting are 30/60 . I get 18 gallons of water before pump turns back on, Takes about a minute or so to shut off after it comes on. Im I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks