Recent content by phoebe

1. phoebe

Kinetico flooding

THank you for your help guys - I had to give in and call an engineer and am now £150 poorer. The hose was split, and the fact that it was and that the vacuum was not maintained after the overflow caused the machine to not regenerate ???? Anyway - all fixed - hopefully I will be enjoying...
  2. phoebe

Kinetico flooding

I am missing my softened water and cant afford £70+vat + parts call out fee. I can often fix things by myself ........ fingers crossed!!
  3. phoebe

Kinetico flooding

Thanks again - could you comment on whether the split would account for the machine not regenerating?
  4. phoebe

Kinetico flooding

thank you, i have tried removing and cleaning the float assembly. I replaced in the machine, and turned the water back on............. in doing so, I think i have discovered the problem. There is a split in the high pressure hose between the float assembly and the machine; could this be the...
  5. phoebe

Kinetico flooding

Hi - I have a kinetico block salt softener about 12 y o. I currently have it isolated, as it recently flooded the kitchen. There is no obvious blockage in the overflow and water does drip through it, but when the machine is not isolated, water is flowing into the reserve tank at full...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks