Recent content by Pgw152

1. Pgw152

Well water system, might not be a well problem

Thanks valveman, glad that we've nailed it down to this device. I started "working on it" as per following description / photos manual here: https://pumpexpress.co.uk/downloads/DG_Presflo-Multi-Instructions-Sheet.pdf 10 - it was seemingly set at 2.4 bar Running Pressure (I had moved it a bit...
  2. Pgw152

I've found another pressure pre-charge point, on top of the blue tank underneath a hitherto unknown cover 9 pix attached 1 - water coming up from well in to WWET (Well Water Expansion Tank), was set to 18 / 38 with precharge of 18 so upped the switch to 20 / 40 thinking I had hit upon the...
  3. Pgw152

Thanks Reach4, the pump that handles / takes water out of the blue tank doesn't seem to be external. I can't see it outside the tank, so I guess it's submersed in the big blue tank? More a question for myself... If my way of reading the air precharge in the WHET was valid and was reading 18...
  4. Pgw152

Hi all, Appreciate your time if you're reading this, Using a very old hand dug well (circa 11 metres, maybe a bit deeper) with smallish submersible pump due to the long distance to plant room in 4yo house. All working fine for 4 years, now getting 60-second-pause symptoms when showering or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks