Recent content by pgc555

1. pgc555

Floor leveler under partition wall?

I agree with Jim It's not important that the area behind the partition is "level". Shim the sill plate ,use construction adhesive ( liquid nails type ) to help secure to sill plate and if you want you could secure it with tapcons. After you stick build on top of it and the glue dries the plate...
  2. pgc555

Back Butter Buddy - Tool Review

NO real deadline, I could ADD to it at any time. Just wanted to give you ( or any others here ) the opportunity
  3. pgc555

Hey John, I'm putting together some videos from guys that used the BBB and wanted to know if you had anything yet that I could include into this group? - Phil
  4. pgc555

Hi John, Did you ever get to do this job? I'm putting together a compilation video from many that have used the BBB and sent me videos or pictures. Phil
  5. pgc555

Pictures and/or video, please.
  6. pgc555

Hi John, Have YOU got to use the BBB yet? Got pictures or video? Just checking back in - Phil
  7. pgc555

Thanks John for the review. Please forward this link to any Tile guys/girls you know
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks