Recent content by Peterac

1. Peterac

Replace shower drain flange from top. Which products before I try to hire someone who has done this? Tx

Replace shower drain flange from top. Which products before I try to hire someone who has done this? Tx I have a few pictures of my shower drain which is part of an entire plastic shower enclosure. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SXbsNlFAsTywUNuLwGft7hpNHRJMcghD?usp=sharing The...
  2. Peterac

Noob questionon check valves and water flowing straight down out of backflow

Does check flow valve #1 go where water flows in and #2 where water goes out to sprinklers? I note that check Flow valve #1 is harder to press in than #2, I believe this is normal. I have a Watts 009M3QT. Ck Valve #1 harder to pull out , #2 just is kind of loose. Currently having all water spray...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks