Recent content by Peter Jacobs

1. Peter Jacobs

11" Rough-in?

I want to replace a 3.5 gal American Standard toilet. It has a 4049 tank with a date stamp that read "Dec6." I've measured multiple times and the wall (which is tiled) to the center of the bolts reads a hair past 10 3/4" -- allowing 1/4" for the tile (I'm not including the base tile), that gives...
  2. Peter Jacobs

10 5/8" rough - will a Drake 12" fit?

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking I need to pull the current toilet and see what I'm really working with. Sigh.
  3. Peter Jacobs

10 5/8" rough - will a Drake 12" fit?

I need to replace a mid-1990's era 3.5 gal American Standard Cadet -- it doesn't clear the bowl the way it used to (yes, I've tried plunging and using a closet auger, clearing the rim holes, etc). I'd like to put in a Drake, as we have two others in the house that we like. But the finished wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks