Recent content by petegerster

1. petegerster

What is Cause of High Current in New Submersible Pump

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post, especially valveman, whose advice I plan to follow.
  2. petegerster

Dear Valveman, Thank you for your prompt response. May I assume from your not having commented on it, that my concern for the cable clamps inducing a slight interference between the housing and the impeller is not valid? If this were to occur it would increase the torque requirement of...
  3. petegerster

With a great deal of help from this forum I replaced my jet pump with a submersible. We now have a system that at least from the standpoint of taking a shower is much better than the previous system which we used for almost 40 years. However there is one problem. The current being drawn by...
  4. petegerster

Pipe Suitable for Shroud?

Thank you for the helpful response. I will keep looking for the thin wall pipe.
  5. petegerster

Pipe Suitable for Shroud?

I am in the process of gathering the materials to replace my jet pump with a submersible. My well has a 6 inch inside diameter. It is about 140 ft deep and the water surface level (with no pumping) is about 25 ft below the surface of the ground. I intend to fabricate and install a shroud on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks