Recent content by peeler

1. peeler

Electric tankless

Thanks for the replies. As far as the individual models, I'm afraid that may get too pricey. I'm almost done with this project and I'd have to run 240 circuits to these locations. This is an historic building and I don't have cabinetry to hide things in (pedestal sinks) so equipment in the...
  2. peeler

Electric tankless

I'm trying to decide between electric whole house tankless and a conventional electric tank. Gas isn't an option because of venting difficulty with the particular building I have. My use will only be sporadic (it is an office, so only hand washing - 3 to 4 lavs total). In this situation...
  3. peeler

removing rusty drain from antique sink

I'm restoring a 1923 Kohler pedestal cast iron sink,, and having a bit of trouble removing the drain pipe. There is rust between the pipe and sink body. I've been hitting it with spray oil periodically, tapping it with a hammer. I'm assuming the visible flange ring is attached to it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks