Recent content by pdx.drippy

1. P

Mid-Range Dishwasher Recommendations?

thanks jimbo, appreciate the info...
  2. P

Mid-Range Dishwasher Recommendations?

I'm taking a chance that plumbers might be able to recommend a decent mid-range dishwasher? I have a rental & bought the cheapest 1 I could & that didn't workout so well... I'm thinking in the $5 to $600 range... Bosch? I dunnnooo... any recommendations? thanks if so...sorrry if i'm in...
  3. P

Pipe scraps, good uses for them

local recycle place hard plastic: abs, pvc, cpvc, pex
  4. P

ToeKick Hydronic heater installed wrong... what to do??

I put in a spring loaded check valve in the return, just b4 the cold water T. THx 4 the advice on raising the temp, its not working that great right now. will get a mixing valve to tone donw the temp of the hot water 4 the taps. the other "plumber" was clueless i guess... oh well, thx again 4...
  5. P

ToeKick Hydronic heater installed wrong... what to do??

A friend of mine had a plumber install a small toekick hydronic heater a few years ago & it never ever worked properly. There is a regular old 50gal electric H2O heater next to the bathroom. The "plumber" put in 3/4, 3/4, 1/2 T in the top of the water heater. 3/4" cold enters from the top &...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks