Recent content by Pburydboy

1. Pburydboy

Does Home Depot "cheapen" their toilets?

Today I was at Lowes and noticed their American Standard toilets were on sale. They looks like the Cadet 3 line but didn't say Cadet 3 on the labels and the model numbers had a different prefix. So I asked. The woman told me that Home Depot has the Cadet 3 name and there's are the same. She then...
  2. Pburydboy

TOTO Drake parts

I like parts to be available locally. When you need to fix a toilet you need it fix it now. I took the Cadet back to Home Depot. At least they still have no hassle returns. They said they would try and help me with the issue but the plumbing guy at that store never showed up and I just left...
  3. Pburydboy

TOTO Drake parts

How does that help me buy a Toto locally?
  4. Pburydboy

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

First of all thanks to everyone for all the information. I am remodelling my house with 3 1974 colored and near useless toilets. Complete renos as I dig neither the green, blue or purple themes I currently possess. Today I bought a Cadet 3 for bathroom #1. It wont be installed. Here is why...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks