Recent content by PBFR20

1. P

Second Floor Bathroom Remodel

Thanks guys for all the input. I'll check back once I confirm the drain location for the shower, and any other obstacles/questions that may arise.
  2. P

I'm glad I posted this here. If you think that is claustrophobic you should try the existing one. You make a good point, may have to create a mock-up to get a better feel for it or ask the boss.
  3. P

Yes, the roof is rafter construction (not truss) with a floating ceiling above the space. I'm removing the existing flat ceiling and going with a vaulted ceiling for more visual space. So connecting the vents shouldn't be an issue. Yeah, I was planning on running the vent ~3' from the toilet to...
  4. P

We follow the IPC. The original DWV has a single 1-1/2" vent through the roof for all three items. I was planning to install a 3"x2" combo tee to vent the toilet and sink and use a 3"x2" side inlet (to replace the 3" 90 going to the crawlspace) for the shower drain with a separate vent. Would...
  5. P

I'm in the design process of a remodel of an existing 2nd flr bath/closet. (I'm trying to leave the bathroom functional until I have a good plan established) This is the existing bath: As noted this is the second floor and all necessary flooring will be removed when I begin the project...
  6. P

Terry Love- cancer update

I just joined as a new member here, (I had visited this site many times in the past from random Google searches). The number of people that have benefited from Terry's passions are infinite. RIP Terry.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks