Recent content by Paul Morgan

1. Paul Morgan

Which circuit breaker can I use...

I had a 40AMP and I used it. All is good. Thanks.
  2. Paul Morgan

I'm thinking the circuit breaker above the pump is just there to make servicing the pump easy without needing access to the garage. Just a switch and thus why it is 60AMP.
  3. Paul Morgan

OK house is 24 years old. I have owned it for 10 years. Above the sprinkler pump is a circuit breaker that is 60 AMP. It attaches to another circuit breaker inside the garage in the panel box. That circuit breaker is 20AMP. So I would assume that the first one to trip would be the 20AMP...
  4. Paul Morgan

Simple irrigation well...drop down pipe will not come out of casing

Yep, I pushed it down some. I got the foot valve down to 27'. Actually should be at 25'. So Im going to lift it two feet. I think it is good. Now Im working on the well cap. All is good. Thank you all.
  5. Paul Morgan

Who would I call to rethread the 2" galvanized well head of well casing?

It is in bad shape and the pvc well head I took off it will not go back on. Or should I just take a 2" galvanized fitting and thread it on the well head....thus redrawing the threads? Advice please. Thanks.
  6. Paul Morgan

Could not fish it out. Have 27' left in well to top of breakoff. I'm just going over the top with it. thanks.
  7. Paul Morgan

Went out there this morning and pulled and pulled and it came loose. Got 20' out, overly excited and did not plan. It is the thin pvc and it bent over and broke. I have 10' about down there. So this is hopefully progress. i think I can rig up something to fish it out. thanks for your help.
  8. Paul Morgan

First, I moved this over from another thread under Irrigation. Hope that is ok. I will try to delete the other one. It is a simple irrigation well for lawn irrigation of a residential house. 2" galvanized pipe casing. 1 1/4 pvc drop down pipe. The pvc is thin wall...I think it should be...
  9. Paul Morgan

I moved this to the Well forum

Moved to Well Forum.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks