Recent content by Patti Slane

1. Patti Slane

Electric Water Heater Timer

Thanks for the warning Gary - I highly respect electricity! All's well - just need to set the timer and contact my power company for off peak usage.
  2. Patti Slane

Model T or 1913 Maxwell? The only complicated thing is the instructions written inside the timer are too small for this young lady to read. I am having no other problems with anything other than how the previous owner set the timer to save energy. Thank you for the information that the power...
  3. Patti Slane

DonL you're my hero! Oh thank U, thank U, thank U! Quote: Forgiveness is giving up the hope that anything in the past could have been any different.
  4. Patti Slane

MOLO -are you still there? U have same hot water heater timer i do, same issue, help? Did you ever get your answer? I have same timer and it does things i don't want (turns fans on in rooms i don't use, run out of hot water when i don't want to, etc.) think it's a great thing but don't know how...
  5. Patti Slane

Master Plumber Hot Water Heater Timer Model #440016

I found installation instructions for this electric hot water heater time(energy saver) but no operational instructions. i.e. the thing is set aready and turns on fans in rooms i don't use, shuts off my hot water when i don't want it to. what i'm looking for is the way to actually USE the timer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks