Recent content by Paso One

1. P

Oil fired boiler

I am installing a small oil fired boiler Benjamin OB1000 90,000 btu in my shop. Is there any reason I shoudn't use the brand new type b vent pipe for the chimney that I have just sitting there?? The manual says to use L type venting. Whats the differance between the two pipes.
  2. P

what kind of tubing for a radiant floor

I used Oxy pex 2 zones as per attached pic
  3. P

Electric water heater question

Yes my statement was not correct full power at both elements. When I attached the meter it went over 200 and I went on to something else. One leg had 118 and the other leg had 86 (Back feeding ) This particular water heater is wired for both elements operational at the same time...
  4. P

Thanks Maintenance guy we wer both typing at the same time I see both times are 5:12 Thanks for your detailed post. I did have 19 ohms so you were bang on. I was tracing back to the breaker when I tested one terminal I had 118 volts the othe screw had 86 volts. So I assume it was...
  5. P

Found the problem One leg of the power coming in overhead to the building Blew the insulink
  6. P

On a GSW electric water heater that has two 4500 watt elements. Both elements when the power is on shows full voltage when probed with the volt meter. 200 When I pull one wire off the element and turn to the ohm meter scale and probe the element I get a reading the same as I get doing the...
  7. P

Radiant heating

The outside "daylite" you see is actually the aluminum air foil going up the wall. The concrete hasn't cracked yet But concrete in this area always cracks so It is going to happen anyway. No sign of powerdering at all. ( 5th winter ) My water tank is set at 130 degrees but I'm sure it...
  8. P

Radiant heating

9. P

Radiant heating

I did exactly what you are proposing. I had a 18 x 30 building attached to my 30 x 30 gas heated shop. In the 18 x 30 building I have 2 zones with approx 200 ft per zone. It is heated with 2 40 gallon electric water heaters. The first year I used only one water heater but I found...
  10. P

Lennox LF24 furnace

The little green light flashes on a regular basis on the circuit board. Is that indicating every thing is normal??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks