Recent content by parsonsv

1. parsonsv

Loss of Water Pressure in New Shower Install

Problem Fixed, finally Well, it turned out to be a malfunctioning part. All fixed now. Thanks everyone for your help.
  2. parsonsv

Spoke Too Soon Stopped working again. Back to no cold water and only a trickle of hot water. Sigh.
  3. parsonsv

Gremlins in the Shower Ok, last night I went over to fix the shower, and it's already magically WORKING? No longer broken? Very weird. I guess I'll wait it out and see what happens in the upcoming weeks. I just find it weird, because it sounds like debris, but where could debris deposit in such...
  4. parsonsv

Screws The screws are located on the faucet itself, at the location of the water intakes. Thanks for the guided steps. That's the action I was contemplating for this evening (with the exception of the shower head because I'm not getting any cold water, so that hardware is already ruled out)...
  5. parsonsv

About the Model It's a Rona/Revy brand (no idea on the model number). I've been through the instructions several times, and I don't recall seeing information about flushing the lines :( I wondered myself about debris, but I didn't solder (it's all crimp joints and plastic tube), and I...
  6. parsonsv

Hi. I just installed a stand-up shower in a new bathroom. However, when I tested the shower, the water pressure was only a trickle. So, I adjusted the screws on the pipe to increase the water pressure, and I was happy to see the water flow. I left the reno that evening, and my friends all took...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks